Wednesday, March 31, 2010

IPGates training centre India review from others

Hello all,

I have done some searching around and found the following positive posts about the IPGates training centre in India.

Although these are old posts, they are worth considering...
I would recommend people searching for IT training centre in India to verify these posts, if authenticable, before taking the final decision.

Here are the links, Regards Dan


lindaa121
Joined: 02 Oct 2006
Posts: 1
Location: india
Post subject: IP-GATES IN GOA IS A GOOD PLACE FOR CCNA CCNA & EVEN MCS
Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:19 am



I have a friend who has been to IP-GATES (IT TRAINING TRUSTED GLOBALLY) IN GOA,
This places has a good LAB setup and Good instructors too.
He also told me that GOA is a holiday destination & the environment is clean too...

http://www.mcmcse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9042



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: 03/14/2008 @ 03:17 AM (PDT)

lx.smith3@...
Job Role: Networking / LAN Administration
Location: harrow, United Kingdom
Member since: 03/14/2008




'I came to IPGates to get affordable, high-quality training and of course to get certifications. I managed to achieve both goals .


All of the staff there were very helpful and friendly, in fact they often went of their way to make you comfortable.


We met the instructor, and began the course, I found him very knowledgeable and learned a lot from him while I was there.
I was really pleased with how quickly I was learning the topics.


Everything was explained very well and there was lots of hands on labs with Cisco equipment.
I managed to pass all the 5 Cisco exams for CCNA and CCNP. I wouldn't think possible before I went to IPGates...


I left India very pleased with what id learned and achieved, and will
definitely return, for holiday or for some other training.


Also the weather in Goa was great the full month thus making the experience even more pleasant.''


http://techrepublic.com.com/5208-11189-0.html?forumID=3&threadID=197597&messageID=2451374&tag=content;leftCol

No comments:

Post a Comment